Hi everyone, just got back from vacations.

That coin is from Chaos Strikes Back, I have a one too which I got inside a Wizardry 4 (!). I remember doing some research back then that led me to conclude that it was from CSB and not from DM.

--
Pedro R. Quaresma
Salvador Caetano IMVT

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has exceeded our humanity." - Albert Einstein