Sent: Tuesday, September 23, 2003 8:26 PM
Subject: Re: [SWCollect] Hello!

Welcome aboard, Josh!

Now that all the confirmed Drash owners are in one place, I was curious about something.  I notice from the pics on Tom's page -- http://members.aol.com/barbgame/Drash/drash.html -- your instruction cover (with "The Game" on it) doesn't have the Ultima: EFMD title above it.  Josh, is yours a different type of card, or is it the white card shown on Tom's page tucked inside it?  (God, I can't imagine there'd be any Mt Drash *variations*!)

Fortran, feel free to chime in, we all know you've got one too.  B-)