I just saw a listing on ebay for a limited-edition Infocom game that came w/a hairball trinket. Bidding should be brisk on such a find.

On Thursday, September 25, 2003, at 04:09 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

"I had the shrinkwrapped one on top of the opened one, so I was simply able to wipe the gastric ejection off with a damp cloth, and you can't even tell it happened"

Oh yeah, well if you ever decide to sell that one I'm NOT buying ;)

Tom
Visit my web page for many games for sale/trade and screen shots of Ultima Escape from Mt. Drash,  Tom's Ultima, Infocom and RPG page