Sorry for blank, hit wrong key. This one is like bidpay but can be used for NON auction payments. And read this:

Unlike other online payment services, sellers do not have to give personal financial information to receive payment. If you are a buyer, more sellers will want to do business with you for this reason.
We are one of the few online payment service that does not require a seller to have Internet access to receive payment from us.
PayingFast money orders are guaranteed payment,
with no possibility of chargeback. This is different from the offerings of some other online payment services.

NO chargebacks :) I will be asking people to use this method I think.

PayingFast - Send a Money Order Online

Tom

Visit my web page for many games for sale/trade and screen shots of Ultima Escape from Mt. Drash,  Tom's Ultima, Infocom and RPG page