Dan Chisarick wrote:
>So two questions: Can you think of any technical innovation in games in
>the past few years that really jumped out and made you say "gee whiz"?

I was pretty impressed with the "pixel shading" used in games like Morrowind, that gave a realistic feeling of flowing water. Does that count as technical innovation?

--
Pedro R. Quaresma
Salvador Caetano IMVT

Toyota Prius '01, Aqua Ice Opalescent, 37K km., "Esperanza"

ToyotaShopping - A sua Loja Toyota Online
http://www.toyota.pt