> It indeed is that uncommon. Much more so than a Starcross saucer,
> Suspended mask or sealed Fooblitzky. I have been on ebay now for five
> years and only saw it once and that one was even sealed.

Hmm, I've had 3 or 4 of these (ZorkQuest II) come through the Shoppe over
the years, but I can't say the same about saucers.  I know it was released
about a year after the first three, in smaller quantities, just to recoup
the production costs, and it took me awhile to find mine, but I had it well
before I had my saucer and mask.  So I'm not sure I agree, just based on
personal experience.  Definitely rarer than Fooblitzky, though.

> Looking through ebay's completed auctions I just saw a Deadline grey go
> for $76...

Some guy on Amazon had some greys for $99.95, not sure if people are buying
though...