On Jan 19, 2004, at 11:21 PM, Jim Leonard wrote:

Just saw http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ViewItem&item=3072836862&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:US:1 on ebay if anyone is interested. This pertains to our "you mean InfoComic #4 is rare?" discussion we had recently.

Shhh! I was hoping to keep that one secret! ;-) (Like that's going to happen with this group of eagle-eyed collectors...)

--

Edward Franks