I meant Bard's Tale #1, question #2 out of your two. What I am talking about is the title written on the bard's tale EA folder. Do you have one? Mine is somewhere around here...

Stuart
-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, March 01, 2004 11:39 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [SWCollect] Trivia Questions

In a message dated 03/01/2004 10:35:15 PM Central Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

For #2, wasn't it called Tales From the Unknown or something like that?

I have no clue, I thought he meant BT1 as he did not mention a number. He did the music for UI GS I guess, nice fellow :)

Visit my web page for many games for sale/trade and screen shots of Ultima Escape from Mt. Drash,  Tom's Ultima, Infocom and RPG page