I think I gave that to you, right? If I recall, I got that along with the Personal Software Zork for about $100 :) So hard to say what it was worth alone. It looked boring to me or I wouldnt have parted with it but maybe I was wrong?

C.E. Forman wrote:
Most of these TRS-80 large manual adventures sell for around $15 - $20. I see Xenos a lot less than the others, though. (Pyramid 2000, Bedlam, Raaka-Tu, etc.) I think when I got mine I traded what I considered to be a $30 item.

    ----- Original Message -----
    *From:* Freddie Bingham <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
    *To:* [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
    *Sent:* Tuesday, March 02, 2004 1:33 PM
    *Subject:* [SWCollect] Xenos

Can someone give me a general value of this game as I am not
familiar with it.
http://www.figmentfly.com/xenos/
Vintage Gaming - http://www.vintagegaming.org

-- ------------------------------------------------------------ Howard Feldman Author of the Search for Freedom Computer Role-Playing Game Visit its homepage at: http://deep.mshri.on.ca/people/feldman