In a message dated 03/11/2004 10:21:38 AM Central Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

One thing got me quite puzzled though: he is leaving me with the impression that CPC sold no less than 30,000 copies of Akalabeth, and a mighty 50,000 copies of Ultima!? Can this really be true? Am I misinterpreting what he wrote perhaps?

They are OLD, baggie games also so more likely to be lost/thrown out.

If this is really true, I cannot for the life in me understand the prices on these games. Surely there canât be tens of thousands of hardcore Ultima collectors willing to pay several hundred bucks for these?

See above, doubt many have survived, especially complete. And Ultima probably the most "collected" series around.

On another note, Iâm sure you all have noticed that there is a CPC Akalabeth on eBay right now.. Nobodyâs mentioned it though, so I thought Iâd just say it, hehe.

That would be Edwards', he is member of the list.

Tom
Visit my web page for many games for sale/trade and screen shots of Ultima Escape from Mt. Drash,  Tom's Ultima, Infocom and RPG page