Vincent Joguin wrote:
At 11:56 15/03/2004 -0500, you wrote:
for Wing Commander, I don't know, but would suspect some enhancements.

Speaking of Wing Commander enhancements, I was jaw-droppingly surprised at the Sega CD version of Wing Comander: Not only does it play okay (the Sega CD had some basic texture facilities that are obviously in use in the Sega CD version of WC) but there is FULL SPEECH FOR EVERYONE, both in space and in the bar and in ALL MISSION BRIEFINGS. Blew me away! It's such a shame that the Sega CD version is so SLOW in loading (CDROM drive was 1x), which results in a slight pause before anyone starts talking.
--
Jim Leonard ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
World's largest electronic gaming project: http://www.MobyGames.com/