From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, March 15, 2004 1:59 PM
Subject: [SWCollect] What 'Path' are you currently on?

> I find it fascinating that our hobby takes us down many different paths,
far and away from software collecting.  Sometimes they've taken us deep into
unknown territory, hunting for that possible elusive copy, and we get a bit
of culture with our favorite dish.  Sometimes they're good, and sometimes
they're bad (See C.E. Forman's 'Detroit Suck City' review on his website),
but they take us to places and ideas that we never would've ventured
otherwise.  I'm currently involved in a few Museum projects that are showing
me new people, places, things, and ideas that I NEVER would've seen before.
My latest project is showing me Hollywood special effects, taxidermy, and
window display personnel-all on behalf of my gaming obsession!  I'll
surprise you all with pictures this week as the project 'gels', but I just
wanted to ask if everyone else on the boards has as much fun with these
diversions as I do?