From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, March 16, 2004 11:49 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [SWCollect] Richest people in the world

In a message dated 03/16/2004 11:36:04 AM Central Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

1)       Bill Gates - microsoft
2)       Warren Buffet - investments
3)       Karl Albrecht – retailing (supermarkets)

Wonder what happened to Cisco guy, I think he passed Gates at one time?

Visit my web page for many games for sale/trade and screen shots of Ultima Escape from Mt. Drash,  Tom's Ultima, Infocom and RPG page