Okay, the documentary that everyone missed is online here:

ftp.mindcandydvd.com:/pub/misc

There is a modem-bitrate version and an ISDN-bitrate version. I will be taking these offline in a week so please snag them now. (BTW I'm going on vacation Sunday - Wednesday so I may not be contactable during that time.)

The documentaries were edited in an extremely "busy" fashion -- I counted the number of shots in a minute and it was over 30 (!!) so the video is constantly moving and changing. As such, I didn't even try to concentrate on motion, but rather sharpness and clarity so that you can actually see detail in the video. So the framerate on the modem version is about 4 fps and about 8 fps on the ISDN version, but hey, you can actually see what they're talking about instead of it being a blurry mess.

BTW Dan, I tried Quicktime -- Sorenson refused to hit ISDN bitrates, and the MPEG-4 didn't have audio... so much for that.
--
Jim Leonard ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) http://www.oldskool.org/
Want to help an ambitious games project? http://www.mobygames.com/