In a message dated 03/28/2004 1:43:38 AM Central Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

drillers may also refer to it as "sweet", which means it contains relatively little sulfur (in the form of the gas H2S) and requires less refining, or as "sour", which means it contains substantial acid gases and requires more refining.

Josh, you are the man. You also were able to answer the questions about "the richest people in the world". So I guess I won't be putting any light "sweet" crude on my breakfast cereal ;) Hmm, they don't seem to list futures prices of light "sour" crude on CNBC/in the paper etc. Never heard the term "sour" used with oil before, that is particularly interesting.

Tom
Visit my web page for many games for sale/trade and screen shots of Ultima Escape from Mt. Drash,  Tom's Ultima, Infocom and RPG page