Sure! I have a copy somewhere. I remember it being a not-uninteresting game with some quirky features (including the ones you mention) that was something of a cult favorite. (Though the "attitude adjuster" wasn't new; I recall something similar in an early-'90s 3D adventure from Electronic Zoo called Galactic Invasion.)

It (Gothos) used to be fairly common on eBay.

It's also notable as one of the last gasps in Microforum's attempt to penetrate the US market (Maabus, Soultrap and Huygen's Disclosure).

Peter

"C.E. Forman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Anybody else heard of this game? I picked up a copy this weekend in a
thrift for a couple of bucks. No entry on MobyGames, and no active or
completed auctions on eBay.

It's a vampire/horror adventure by Microforum, 1997. M for Mature. Graphic
adventure with icon interface. There's an "attitude adjuster" that you use
in conversations to express yourself toward the other characters, instead of
clicking from a list of possible responses. (Sometimes the results of this
are unintentionally funny.) Also it has instructions on how you could take
a digital picture of yourself and they would send you versions of the
appropriate game files so your player-character would have your face.