I should still have the original article about them.  For awhile they were getting a bunch of older software from another source, some of it reshrinked by said source.  (They have never done reshrinks of their own.)  At first they were selling without a whole lot of understanding of the collector's market, so they got some disappointed buyers with the rewraps.  Nowadays they are pretty good at opening it if they aren't sure, and they've even opened a few that turned out to have been originals.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, May 07, 2004 10:02 PM
Subject: Re: [SWCollect] Talk about boneheads...

In a message dated 05/07/2004 3:22:37 PM Central Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

I've purchased a few items from them in the past. While the items were generally fairly nice, the service was pretty poor. Minimal communication, no answer to questions, high shipping cost. I stay away from their auctions unless it's something I really want.

They've got a "history" as Chris and I could tell you but they are doing better now, I think I have finally forgiven them......... If we are talking about Software and More I've never noticed bad shipping costs though, a buck or two for handling is it.

Tom