John Romero wrote:
>Um, I thought maybe at the end you would have found an old Akalabeth or
copy of Stuart Smith's >"Fracas" in the cabin...

>SOMETHING collection-related! J

Well, we've had off-topic conversations before :) (but put OT on title now)

Ok, how's this for a real life adventure?-) (or arcade in this case).
http://www.pacmanhattan.com/about.php

Quite the coincidence I actually just had thought were there actually
any games brought to life (like the topic at hand could also be interpreted)
and just happened to see that link (without searching).
Any similar links?
Well role-playing and such are are a bit similar too,
but any other based on games?

- Jukka

--
http://koti.mbnet.fi/psychic/eng_index.html  -  Synchronic Web:
Sierra/Lucas/Tolkien/Ultima/AD&D/SSI collecting and beyond!