HEY--ONLY 1 SLAP-PER-PERCIEVED-IMPROPRIETY!

Dan, I understand what you're getting at--not the money aspect of it--just showing
that a rare items sells will bring out the others who want to sell.

My personal belief is that this works thru patience, and advertising.  It happens
eventually anyway (look at DRASH!), and will happen for ALL of the things we are
hunting for.

By advertising, I mean that if you were to put an article or two on the web about the
items that you desire, someone will eventually see it, and put it up for sale.

Joe