Yes, I had my eye on those disks too, but there's no way I'm paying $175 for seven disk labels. :-)

Dan Chisarick wrote:

I was looking at this, figuring that since they were loose disks they'd go for cheap. Cannonball Blitz drew some attention recently, so I thought it'd be nice to score an original of that too. Sadly it was not meant to be:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ViewItem&item=4130397939&category=4610&sspagename=STRK%3AMEBWA%3AIT&rd=1

The artwork on the label is different from the one that sold for a small fortune:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ViewItem&category=4315&item=8103158348&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

I'll guess that the disk in the first link came first, and that the second is a re-issue? Personally I like the artwork on the first link better.