On Wed, Jun 16, 2004 at 11:02:55PM -0500, Jim Leonard wrote:
> After trying fruitlessly to fix the older outdated software, the entire
> mailing list software was ripped out and replaced with the very functional
> GNU Mailman software.  As you'll notice at the bottom of this message, now
> we have a web front-end to the list.

Cool.

I see the archives are now available directly at the list's web
interface.  Will you be moving the old archives to this site, or do we
just start over?

I didn't get the spam sent to the list.  At first I wondered why, but
now I see my ISP's Brightmail filter caught them before any of my own
filters even saw them.  It also caught Stefan's reply because he
quoted the whole message.  I'm not sure how I feel about this.  I'm
glad they caught it, but now worried they might start catching things
I don't want them to.

--
Lee K. Seitz
[EMAIL PROTECTED]