I am using swfmill to import an svg into my swf, and everything is working perfectly, except some of the properties of the generated movie clips.  I am importing a map of the United States, and each state is broken up into a separate group or path.  When I check the properties of each state inside of the instance1 object, their width and height match the actual drawn width and height.  But when I check the x and y properties, they always report at 0.  This wouldn't be a huge issue, except that I am creating mouseovers which zoom each state outwards by adjusting the _xscale and _yscale, and when the zooming occurs, it appears to be including the offset from left and top in the zoom, meaning that each state moves down and to the right (and it gets excessively worse as I move to the eastern states).  If the width reflected the offset, or the x and y were the offset, I could account for the difference and move it where it belongs.  I have tried drawing some simple shapes in MMC, and their properties appear to work as I would expect.  This leads me to believe that the issue occurs when swfmill imports the svg, and I was wondering if there would be any way to get this fixed, or suggestions to work around the issue.  Any help is greatly appreciated.

Dan

PS. swfmill is awesome, it made it possible to automate the generation of the map and actions for each state saving me many hours of work, thanks for all of the hard work!