Hi erixtekila,

> Is there something special to build osx binary ?
>
> I used :
> #./configure --program-suffix=-0.2.11.18
> #sudo make
> I got those errors :
> ld: can't locate file for: -lcrt0.o
> make[3]: *** [swfmill] Error 1
> make[2]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
> make[1]: *** [all] Error 2
> make: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
>
> #sudo make install
> ld: can't locate file for: -lcrt0.o
> make[3]: *** [swfmill] Error 1
> make[2]: *** [install-recursive] Error 1
> make[1]: *** [install] Error 2
> make: *** [install-recursive] Error 1
>
> Any idea ?
> Need other depencies ?
>
> Thanks.
> Don't reply the build is soon to come, I want to build mine ! :P

That's exactly what I got every time. To build swfmill dynamically
linked to the relevant libraries, edit the Makefile.am files in the
src and swft directories and comment out the lines at the top
pertaining to Macs. This will at least enable you to get a working OS
X build up and running until Dan can churn out the official builds.

Apparently Dan added a Mac-centric build file to the repository in a
recent revision, but I've not had time to check it out yet,

Enjoy!

Steve

PS. Sorry if the above doesn't makes sense. Today is my last day at my
old company before I join Yahoo! on Monday, and I'm more than a little
inibriated. Woohoo! Err... I mean Yahoo! He he he!
--
Steve Webster
http://dynamicflash.com