Helko Lehmann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> (on Mon, 23 Oct 2006 21:22:42 +0200):

  > I've just started using swfmill. I created an swf file that opens a
FileReference dialog with ActionScript and mtasc and it works fine. As soon as
I run it through swfmill
  > however all calls for opening a FileReference dialog fail (results in
nothing happening), the rest seems to be ok though.
  > Anyone an idea what the problem could be?

no idea, sorry. is the FileReference dialog some mx component? what exactly do
you mean by "run it through swfmill", swf2xml then xml2swf?

you could also post me a simplified test case to have a look.

-dan

--
http://0xDF.com/
http://iterative.org/