Thanks Måns and JJ for the reports. You should note, however that .23 contains
a bug concerning BitmapFill styles- lots of bitmaps will simply turn out red.
I've just upped a .24 that fixes that (and adds DefineShape5 support).

I'm fine with the success reports so far, so the road to 0.2.12 is free now. I
just need some time to compile the release notes etc... so it'll come real soon
now (likely next week).

reg'z
-dan

Måns Sewerin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> (on Tue, 16 Jan 2007 00:53:37 +0100):

http://0xDF.com/
http://iterative.org/