My mistake... I am getting about 10 files per second on my computer :-)

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Killingbeck, Steve
Sent: Thursday, May 10, 2007 1:51 PM
To: swfmill@osflash.org
Subject: Re: [swfmill] stdin & stdout

Dan,

That is interesting... I haven't got stdout working, I am just passing a
new file name into the arguments of the processes, but using a separate
thread to do so makes sense??? :-) I will give that a try...

I just batched 3025 pngs to swf with moviclips placed and named on the
stage etc... Took about 1 second per file which was real nice!
And this is starting a new process for each file, then letting it end...
(not optimal) but working for now...

If I can get stdout working I could just create the process once and
pump files through real fast (stdin/stdout)

Questions I have for you... is what your doing? Thread safe?
Have you tried the asynchronous method BeginOutputReadLine()

I will let you know if I make any processes...

Thanks for your insight!