Hi All,
I'm a new user with the swfmill executable and code,
and actually to All SWF world.

My application wishes to resize and/or scale a given SWF file.
1. The initiated SWF file is with <Rectangle left="0" right="5000"
top="0" bottom="7000"/> // twip unit
Since "20 twips = 1 pixel" the size in pixels is 250x350.
2.  If I want the frame to be 200x200pixels (from the top left) I guess
I need to change <Rectangle left="0" right="4000" top="0"
bottom="4000"/>
BUT I'm getting a larger SWF file. (I'm looking through the Internet
Explorer)
3. after some experiences I figure that -  as far as those values are
smaller the image is getting bigger, and vice versa

I also "play" with the Transform element defined under the
/swf/Header/tags/PlaceObject2 with the MAIN tag.
In order to manipulate the scaling, and I notice its also influence the
size.

What is the correct way to resize a frame?
What is the correct way to scale a fixed size frame?

I really appreciated a useful links that explain those issue
(already has "Alexis' SWF Reference")

Thanks a lot
T.M.