Hello Franco,
I don't have a compiled windows binary, but I'm planing to install a
toolchain to cross compile windows binarys from linux in the next days.
I'll write a mail, when I have a windows build.
There are still some bugs to fix until a new stable version can be
released, but it should be no problem to get this finished until
september.

Ralf