Hi Hari,

there are two swfml xml dialects, swfml-ll ("low level"/"basic") and
swfml-s "simple"). The examples you can find on
<http://osflash.org/swfmill> are for swfml-s, but you can't draw in
that one. Normal Swfmill use is to use swfml-s and import pre-existing
graphics, the Svn version (Ralf posted a link to a Windows build the
other day) is quite good at importing SVG, e.g., made with Inkscape.

But of course you /could/ use swfml-ll and generate an SWF with
graphics directly, but you'd want to do that with a script, preferably
with Swfmill's built-in XSLT processor. This dialect isn't really
documented, though. The easiest would be to just take a simple SWF and
convert it to swfml-ll with 'swfmill swf2xml input.swf output.xml', to
have an example to look at. Drawing works almost like the Actionscript
drawing API, only that units are twips (20th of a pixel), and that
positions are relative.

HTH,
Mark