Mark Winterhalder schrieb:

On 9/28/07, Axel Huizinga <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,
need some advice on building swfmill from svn on my vserver (strato)

Hmm... some ideas:

See if you can free some memory yourself: run 'top', press <shift>-O,
n, <return>. It should now be sorted by memory usage. Maybe there is
something you can halt?
Try again off peak time. Maybe some time at night the other users
don't need as much memory, so there's more left for you.
Or, build it on another machine, ideally with the same flavour of
Linux, then put it into /usr/local/bin. If you post whether you opted
for Debian or OpenSuse, maybe somebody already has it.

Ok 4 now I use the 0.2.12 release which builds without problems
on my vserver. Its runnig on OpenSuse - if anybody succeded in building from svn - let me know.
Cordially,
Axel