From: Jonathan Achai [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, November 13, 2007 8:56 AM
To: swfmill@osflash.org
Cc: 'Jonathan Achai'
Subject: Problem with depth when using a swf clip in library

Hi,

This took me forever to refine but here's my problem and it is easily
reproduced (Links to the relevant files are at the bottom of this
message).

First of all I would like to mention that I'm using swfmill version 0.2.12
and in the previous version (2.11) the same files produced a different
problem.

When attaching a certain library swf (subway1.swf) using the <place> tag
the graphics show up fine up to depth="30".

Then at depth 31 it shows only a certain movieclip in the attached swf,
and 32 and up it doesn't show it. (Probably under the other graphic)

What I don't get is what's wrong with my swf that produces this result?

I appreciate your help.

Jonathan

http://www.workboy.com/jon/swfmill/simple3.xml - movie definition file

http://www.workboy.com/jon/swfmill/subway1.swf - library animated swf