On Fri, Oct 23, 2009 at 20:06, Nirav V. Patel <[email protected]> wrote: > I'm not sure you can import the metadata using swfmill directly, but > possibly you can retain the information in the swfmill SWF after > importing another SWF which has the metadata embedded. +n
Yes, but I need to embed my own metadata, so we have a chicken&egg problem with importing another swf with metadata. > > On Tue, Oct 20, 2009 at 3:01 PM, [email protected] <[email protected]> > wrote: >> Does swfmill support metadata in SWF files? If so, is there some >> reference/documentation to it? >> >> I googled and the only clue was "ImportAssets2" tag, which I have no >> idea what does. >> >> _______________________________________________ >> swfmill mailing list >> [email protected] >> http://osflash.org/mailman/listinfo/swfmill_osflash.org >> > > _______________________________________________ > swfmill mailing list > [email protected] > http://osflash.org/mailman/listinfo/swfmill_osflash.org > _______________________________________________ swfmill mailing list [email protected] http://osflash.org/mailman/listinfo/swfmill_osflash.org
