I am trying to do "./configure" but it does not work. Did it according to how I understood you, quote:
>* Run standard configure && make && make install. If you still have some > libraries missing you will be told when running configure. Should I do "configure" instead? On Mon, Nov 2, 2009 at 21:31, [email protected] <[email protected]> wrote: > Thanks. Will look into it. > > By the way, regarding SamHaxe I commented on the "Why start from > scratch?" as well once. But Robin, who appears to be the athor, was > very polite and understanding of my critique and I decided not to nag > about it :-) True though, I can't see why not take it on swfmill > instead, I love its concept. > > On Mon, Nov 2, 2009 at 17:57, Juan Delgado <[email protected]> wrote: >> Hi wrote a note to self about compiling it from the new sources: >> >> http://blog.zarate.tv/2009/08/30/swfmill-development-coming-back-to-life/ >> >> HTH >> >> On Mon, Nov 2, 2009 at 3:52 PM, [email protected] <[email protected]> >> wrote: >>> Hi all, >>> >>> Can't seem to even find the "configure" script after doing the "bzr co >>> lp:swfmill" >>> >>> Is the source code missing building scripts? >>> >>> Upon checking out I get the "swfmill" directory... Neither >>> "./configure" nor "cd src; ./configure" work, the "configure" command >>> is not found. >>> >>> _______________________________________________ >>> swfmill mailing list >>> [email protected] >>> http://osflash.org/mailman/listinfo/swfmill_osflash.org >>> >> >> >> >> -- >> Juan Delgado - Zárate >> http://zarate.tv >> http://blog.zarate.tv >> >> _______________________________________________ >> swfmill mailing list >> [email protected] >> http://osflash.org/mailman/listinfo/swfmill_osflash.org >> > _______________________________________________ swfmill mailing list [email protected] http://osflash.org/mailman/listinfo/swfmill_osflash.org
