Thanks for bringing it back to life! I agree on the fancy name for the next one : )
On Tue, Dec 1, 2009 at 9:50 AM, Matthias <[email protected]> wrote: > Awesome Dan! You and all the others involved have my utmost respect for > taking on this almost dead project and pushing it forward. > > Congrats! > > Daniel Cassidy schrieb: >> >> Hi List, >> >> At long, long last I have released swfmill 0.3.0. It is available to >> download right now from <http://www.swfmill.org/>. >> >> There are still known bugs, but I have decided that none of them are >> sufficiently glaring to warrant holding off a release any longer. >> Windows binaries and a source code release are available now. Mac >> users will unfortunately have to hang on for another couple of weeks, >> or roll their own. I am also investigating the possibility of >> providing Linux binaries. >> >> The release is a snapshot of the code available on the Bazaar >> repository right now. Therefore it includes all the various and sundry >> fixes and features that have been introduced since the last release >> two and a half (!) years ago. For many readers of this list, most of >> the changes will be old news. For those that have been living under a >> rock since then, the highlights (at least for me) are: >> >> * Support for importing more than one SVG (a change that >> unfortunately breaks backwards compatibility with the last release); >> * Support importing MP3s with more sample rates; >> * Support importing WAV files; >> * Support DoABC and other tags new with Flash 9 and 10; >> * Fix compilation on GCCs newer than 3.2; >> * and hundreds of bug fixes and minor improvements. >> >> Being still fairly new to maintaining swfmill, I imagine that I have >> made at least one stupid mistake in packaging this release. If that is >> the case, then I will follow up with a 0.3.1 release within a month or >> so to tackle any problems. >> >> Otherwise I am going to focus on improving swfmill’s documentation, >> since that is the area that could do with most improvement. >> >> Have fun, >> Dan. >> >> _______________________________________________ >> swfmill mailing list >> [email protected] >> http://osflash.org/mailman/listinfo/swfmill_osflash.org > > _______________________________________________ > swfmill mailing list > [email protected] > http://osflash.org/mailman/listinfo/swfmill_osflash.org > -- Juan Delgado - Zárate http://zarate.tv http://blog.zarate.tv _______________________________________________ swfmill mailing list [email protected] http://osflash.org/mailman/listinfo/swfmill_osflash.org
