Hello Daniel,

I'm starting to do the workaround. Got the drop shadow filter to pass
on through, but it brought up another issue.  I will post up my files
once everything is resolved.

I'm trying to pass on a hex color variable to the existing SWF prior
to the output swfmill SWF.  I'm using the following code:

-   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -
 -   -   -   -
                <DoAction>
                     <actions>
                       <PushData>
                         <items>
                                        <StackString value="_global"/>
                         </items>
                       </PushData>
                       <GetVariable/>
                       <PushData>
                         <items>
                                        <StackString value="Copy1Color"/>
                                <StackInteger value="0x336699"/>
                         </items>
                       </PushData>
                       <SetMember/>
                       <EndAction/>
                     </actions>
                 </DoAction>

-   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -
 -   -   -   -

In the output SWF, when I trace (_global.Copy1Color) I get this:

3368601

Can I edit the swfmill dialect to have the variable (0x336699) pass
through and not have the variable convert to decimal?  I've been
digging around for functions that might convert within the SWF, but I
would save me time and complexity of code to have the Hex code pass
through intially.

Best,
+n