Hi Armencho,

No, it’s not expected. Someone else reported a bug, but I haven’t had
time to investigate yet. See:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/swfmill/+bug/611403

...although I’ve just now looked at it, and the problem seems to be
that src/xslt/xslt.h is missing from the swfmill source distribution.
I’ve no idea how that happened. Sorry!

This release has been a bit of a disaster all round. I will have to do
another soon. In the meantime you should be able to build from the
Bazaar repo.

Regards,
Dan.

On 2 August 2010 21:04, [email protected] <[email protected]> wrote:
> Hello Daniel,
>
> I have just downloaded 0.3.1 release for compiling it on my Ubuntu 10.04,
> but I am getting a 'xslt.h not found' error. I do have libxslt1-dev and
> libxml2-dev packages, and I have located a copy of xslt.h in
> /usr/include/libxslt/ so things should work fine. But they don't :-) What's
> the best way to make the make become aware of where the file is?
>
> This is verbatim build log:
>
>> g++ -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"swfmill\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"swfmill\"
>> -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"0.3.1\ \" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"swfmill\ 0.3.1\ \"
>> -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"\" -DPACKAGE=\"swfmill\" -DVERSION=\"0.3.1\"
>> -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1
>> -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_MEMORY_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1
>> -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_DLFCN_H=1 -I.
>> -I/usr/include/libxml2   -I/usr/include/libxml2   -I/usr/include/libxml2
>> -I/usr/include/freetype2   -I/usr/include/libpng12    -I./swft/ -I./xslt/ -g
>> -O2 -MT swfmill-swfmill.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/swfmill-swfmill.Tpo -c -o
>> swfmill-swfmill.o `test -f 'swfmill.cpp' || echo './'`swfmill.cpp
>> swfmill.cpp:4:18: error: xslt.h: No such file or directory
>> swfmill.cpp: In function ‘int swfmill_library(int, char**)’:
>> swfmill.cpp:391: error: ‘xslt_simple’ was not declared in this scope
>> swfmill.cpp: In function ‘int main(int, char**)’:
>> swfmill.cpp:486: error: ‘xslt_simple’ was not declared in this scope
>> make[2]: *** [swfmill-swfmill.o] Error 1
>
> I submitted a patch for swfmill once, so I know my way about C and stuff,
> but I am just curious whether this is expected in my case for one reason or
> another, and also wanted to let you know that this has happened. Maybe
> something in the makefile is broken?
>
> On Fri, Jul 16, 2010 at 09:40, Daniel Cassidy <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>>
>> Hi Luděk,
>>
>> 2010/7/16 Luděk Janda <[email protected]>:
>> > thank you very much for update!
>> >
>> > I've just downloaded it from swfmill.org and tested on my Mac, I want to
>> > report this problem: on my console I have got this output:
>> > ludek$ /opt/local/bin/swfmill
>> >
>> > swfmill 0.3.0.2
>> >    XML-based SWF processing tool
>> >
>> > I think the version numbrer is not correct or there is still old version
>> > on
>> > your mirror for Mac.
>>
>> Oops, sorry about that. I assure you that – except for the version
>> number – it’s exactly the same code as the Windows build and source
>> release. I am an idiot and made a mistake building it :).
>>
>> I’ll update it a bit later today.
>>
>> Thanks for reporting,
>> Dan.
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> swfmill mailing list
>> [email protected]
>> http://osflash.org/mailman/listinfo/swfmill_osflash.org
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> swfmill mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://osflash.org/mailman/listinfo/swfmill_osflash.org
>
>

_______________________________________________
swfmill mailing list
[email protected]
http://osflash.org/mailman/listinfo/swfmill_osflash.org

Reply via email to