Hi,
but there's no indication that some error hapenned, and it's generating a
gfx.o and a gfx.bundle, but no gfx.so
here's the python integration output:

I tried do generate gfx.so myself this way:

gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g gfx.o -shared -o gfx.so ../libgfxpdf.a
../libgfxswf.a  ../librfxswf.a ../libgfx.a ../libocr.a ../libbase.a
-lpython2.6 -L/sw/lib -L/opt/local/lib -L/usr/local/lib -lmp3lame -ljpeg -lz
-lm  -L/opt/local/lib -lfreetype -lz -lstdc++

and now when I run my Python/Django Project it says: Error was:
dlopen(/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.7/lib/python2.7/site-packages/gfx.so,
2): no suitable image found. Did find:

/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.7/lib/python2.7/site-packages/gfx.so:
mach-o, but wrong architecture

I guess it has to do with the fact I'm running a 32 bit version of Python (I
got a lot of problems with Python 64 bits on Mac OS)

Any suggestion?