Dan,
Unfortunately, the method that Xcode uses to display tests in the test
navigator is private. We are unable to implement that functionality in
swift-corelibs-xctest. If you'd like to see this working, please file an Apple
Radar that asks the Developer Tools team to document how this system works.
Until then, you won't see any tests or their results in Xcode's test navigator.
:(
Instead, you'll need to check the test output printed to stdout. If you open
the console in Xcode, you should see the output from each of the tests,
including whether they passed or failed. That should tell you which test is
failing,
Can you explain what you mean by "[the test navigator in Xcode] wants me to add
a new target"? Is Xcode prompting you to add a unit test target?
- Brian Gesiak

On Tue, Sep 6, 2016 at 5:14 AM -0400, "Dan Tugendraich via swift-corelibs-dev"
<swift-corelibs-dev@swift.org> wrote:

I have performed all the getting started steps in;
https://github.com/apple/swift-corelibs-foundation/blob/swift-3.0-branch/Docs/GettingStarted.mdEverything
 seems to be working fine, I can build the SwiftFoundation target and I can run
the TestFoundation target. In the console I can see tests are being run. One of
the tests are failing in the test-suite. But I have no way of checking which
test and why because the test navigator window in Xcode is empty. It wants me
to add a new target, but I want it to show the already existing test target
”TestFoundation”. Any ideas on how to achieve this?

Dan Tugendraich

Kärleksgatan 2, 211 45 Malmö+46 (0) 40 330 480