I’m trying to port some mac/iOS swift code over to also compile and run on
linux. However one of the files I’m working with references PropertyListDecoder
in order to decode some propertylist data we have in our library, and it’s
failing to compile since PropertyListDecoder doesn’t appear to be implemented
in the corelibs-foundation project. Is this an oversight, or intentional? Are
there any workarounds I can do (short of re-encoding our data in JSON which i’d
prefer not to do) to get access to property list decoding on linux?

Thanks!

--
Kevin Lundberg