Yeah, speeding up builds from scratch is the case I'm trying to solve.

I'm willing to dedicate time to solve the problem but I'm unfamiliar with
the swift source base so I would need a lot of guidance ;)

I am looking at Xcode + Swift. I'm currently using xcodebuild from the
command line for the builds. However, I would not mind moving away from
xcodebuild and using something else. I just figured the swift compiler
would need to help or I would just be chasing my own tail trying to deal
with dependencies from an external build system.

Thanks!

-Oscar

--
*Oscar Bonilla*