> On Sep 23, 2017, at 3:39 PM, David Zarzycki via swift-dev
> <swift-dev@swift.org> wrote:
>
> Hello,
>
> I’m trying to replace the explicit FunctionType returned by
> visitClosureExpr() in CSGen.cpp with a type variable; and ultimately a
> disjunction of two FunctionTypes with different ExtInfo flags set (one
> favored, one not).

I really don’t recommend doing this.  Even the current late-binding of a proper
function type in closure inference is an artifact of the old function type
representation that needs to go away (you’re probably running into parameter
inference doing weird things which is a symptom of the larger problem).  What
does it matter that the two function types have different ExtInfo?  What are
you trying to do here?

~Robert Widmann