> As "isRed" is declared as "var", I would expect it can be changed, but it's
> redeclared "let" afterwards…

Sorry, that was a mistake on my part. I originally wrote all of the definitions
as `let variable = value`, assuming Swift would optimize that into a single
instance shared by all instances of a particular case. But upon further
reflection I realized that this wouldn't work properly if the property returned
an object, so I decided to change them to computed properties. When I did that,
I forgot to change the `let`s to `var`s.

--
Brent Royal-Gordon
Architechies