On 09.04.2016 9:31, Brent Royal-Gordon wrote:
This design is still very much under development—it hasn't even been reviewed, let
alone added to the language. Here's the draft
proposal:<https://github.com/jtbandes/swift-evolution/blob/case-enumerable/proposals/0000-derived-collection-of-enum-cases.md>

I'm not saying that this will necessarily be a solution that ends up being
accepted—I'm merely saying that yes, it's something people are thinking about
and designing; it's just been inactive for a few weeks.

Oh, I see. Thank you for letting know. Just missed "you would be able" in your previous message, did read it as "you are able", so was trying to find this in current Swift version. OK, glad to know that most likely we'll have improvements in enums eterations for Swift 3.0.