So I’m pretty late to the discussion here, but my question is; do we really
want to encourage large blocks of text in code? They tend to bloat things,
especially if they’re not used very often, and even if they are, any large
chunk of text can be loaded from file and cached if (and when) necessary. If
you need to process it, then some kind of templating system would be better.

I dunno, I just feel like if you’re storing enough text that the current syntax
becomes burdensome, then perhaps the text should be stored elsewhere? I’d
rather discourage big blocks of text in code personally.