Btw, in c# we have @ to drop escapes:
@"c:\Docs\Source\a.txt"  // rather than "c:\\Docs\\Source\\a.txt"
@"""Ahoy!"" cried the captain." // "Ahoy!" cried the captain.

and(!) also as 'marker' that allows to use keywords as identifiers:
class @class
{
   public static void @static(bool @bool) {..}
..
}

so, probably it is OK to have backtick also as 'special' string marker in Swift ?
`abc "def" \(hahaha /// \total-10`

Also, wanted to drop some alternatives:
* what  about single quote? like
'abc "def" \(hahaha /// \total-10'
(if single quote appear in text - it should be doubled, so
'example '' - is a "single" quote'

* what about @ like in c# for string literals just to say "do not process escapes" (double quotes should be doubled) :
@"this just text \( \t \n but with ""double quotes"""

* what about $".."$ to mark a sting as-is, without escapes, without interpolation, allows double quote without escaping(putting twice)? Yes, "$ combination will not be allowed inside of such string.