Am 11. Mai 2016 um 05:33 schrieb Chris Lattner via swift-evolution
<swift-evolution@swift.org>:

On May 10, 2016, at 3:02 AM, Sam Dods via swift-evolution
<swift-evolution@swift.org> wrote:

I propose that function argument types could be omitted in the same way as
variable and property argument types are omitted when they are set at point of
definition.
[...]

We have a pretty strict rule here: types are allowed to be inferred in
implementations, but not interfaces. This is important for efficient
compilation, encourages people to think about their API interfaces, and
somewhat reduces the damage when they don’t.

+1

-Thorsten