On 30.05.2016 13:40, Haravikk via swift-evolution wrote:
I understand that the need for semi-colon separators probably arose as a
requirement of removing where, but I think it makes more sense to cover
semi-colons first as a result, and come back to removing where clauses
afterwards.

Totally agree with Haravikk's opinion. For me also, the removing of `where` should be a separate proposal not connected with this 'semi-colon' proposal. IMO they shouldn't be tight coupled into the same proposal so we have to choose now all-or-nothing.