> On Jun 9, 2016, at 12:31 PM, Антон Жилин via swift-evolution
> <swift-evolution@swift.org> wrote:
>
> I'm starting to worry about the proposal, too. Any news?
>
> - Anton

They posted:

The core team has caught up except for three proposals that have gone through
the review period, but which haven’t been decided yet:

The details of SE-0086 are still being discussed.  The proposal overall is
certain to be approved, but the specific list of affected types may or may not
change.

The core team has not yet had time to discuss SE-0077, SE-0091 - we typically
have a weekly core team meeting to discuss proposals, and ran out of time to
discuss them (due to design discussion required for other proposals).  We will
discuss them (as well as the other reviews about to complete) next time we meet.

With WWDC looming, the core team is getting a bit DoS’d, so reviews and
detailed discussions may end up getting deferred for a couple of weeks.

-- E