> On 20 Jul 2016, at 14:55, Tino Heth <2...@gmx.de> wrote:
>

>> Am 17.07.2016 um 18:31 schrieb Haravikk <swift-evolut...@haravikk.me>:
>>
>> I may move discussion of other collection types to its own section though,
>> to make the core proposal as simple as possible, and leave it up to the core
>> team whether to do that part.
> imho this is a good idea: Its increased power is a major argument for the
> proposal, but the schedule seems to be very tight already… and I guess the
> discussion about possible problems caused by variadic functions which can be
> called with an explicit collection could be a real distraction, whereas the
> basic idea is so clear that there shouldn't be any valid reasons to not
> accept it.

I've created a new pull request for this, you can view the updated file here:
https://github.com/Haravikk/swift-evolution/blob/a13dc03d6a8c76b25a30710d70cbadc1eb31b3cd/proposals/nnnn-variadics-as-attribute.md

Hopefully it's still clear; I know I have a nasty tendency to be overly verbose
with wording and stuff, though the first example should keep the meat of the
proposal straightforward =)