I'd prefer the placement at the very end, I do think it would improve
readability, especially when taking closures as parameters and returning
closures. However, I don't think the value would be worth the cost of breaking
existing code. At the least if this were to go forward I would think we'd want
both styles to work even if one was preferred or the other was deprecated.